(Rose Petal Cleansing Balm is best used with a muslin cloth)
Cleanse, exfoliate, moisturise and nourish from just one little pot.
Contains 100% natural ingredients including sweet almond oil, apricot kernel oil, beeswax, shea butter, vitamin E and rose essential oil.
It is naturally free of artificial fragrance and colour, and by omitting any water, we can also avoid all antimicrobial preservatives, such as parabens. It is therefore suitable for very sensitive skins.
Bursting with a myriad of vitamins, antioxidants and beneficial compounds to nourish your skin, it will halt the free-radical damage that causes premature ageing.
We use rich, yet light oils that are easily absorbed into the deepest layers of the epidermis. Used sparingly, you will find that it absorbs very quickly, leaving no greasy residue, and you will also find that this jar will last you a very long time.
TO CLEANSE AND NOURISH
This method of cleansing is based on the principle that ‘like dissolves like’. You will see how easily natural plant oils dissolve dirty sebum, grime and make-up.
- Massage a small amount thoroughly onto dry skin of the face and neck.
- Run your muslin cloth under hand hot water and apply to the face, wiping away all dirt and residue. The muslin cloth will gently exfoliate the skin surface and encourage healthy blood circulation, leaving the skin feeling exceptionally smooth. Repeat if necessary.
- Deep cleanses without drying or stripping the skin and removes even the most stubborn grime.
- Thorough cleansing and gentle exfoliation enables skin cells to regenerate quickly and provides a vital receptive base for beauty products to work at their best.
- Exfoliates and improves circulation when combined with the muslin cloth.
- Softens and conditions the skin.
- Suitable for all skin types.
sweet almond oil (Prunus amygdalus var. dulcis), apricot kernel oil (Prunus armeniaca), beeswax (Cera alba), shea butter (Butyrospermum parkii),vitamin E (Tocopherol), rose essential oil (Rosa damascena).